👋 Introduce Yourself
How to get started with this community:
Introduce yourself to the community.
Click the green 'New Topic' button above and post the following:
a. Where are you located (country)?
b. How long have you been using Fusion 360?
c. Why are you using/learning Fusion 360?
d. What is your biggest challenge with Fusion 360?
e. What do you want to get from this community?
- Read the community guidelines below.
- Explore and engage with the community - have fun!
This community is for all students, hobbyists, and professionals that want to learn, connect, and support each other. Please read and adhere to the following guidelines as you interact with the community.
- Show respect to other people
- Try to keep conversation on-topic
- No spamming
- Constructive criticism is allowed, but hostility towards someone else's work is not
- Keep political views or views on belief systems to yourself
- Do not use profanity
- Do not share or ask for help with personal issues that are not related to this community
- Do not engage in (or encouraging the participation of) illegal activities/behavior
- Do not try to make public announcements without asking an admin